The Cancer Histology Core is a non-profit, research-oriented resource core supported by the Abramson Cancer Center. It offers all histology-related services to all members of the Abramson Cancer Center with high quality, low cost, fast turnout, and easy interaction.
Service will be open to all life sciences investigators at Penn, but priority will be given to full members of the Abramson Cancer Center.
• cryosections, unstained
• cryosections, with HE stain
• Alcian Blue stain
• Safrinin-Green stain
• Masson Trichrome stain
• IHC PAS stain
• paraffin sections, without staining
• paraffin sections, with HE stain
• Tissue Process & Embed
• Bone sample processing, embedding
• Full Tissue Process & Embed