"Health Sciences Librarians would be happy to meet with you to discuss your information needs. Please fill out the consultation form [accessible from the website given below] and we will respond within 24 hours.
We provide consults on: literature/citation analysis searching, systematic reviews, Refworks, EndNote, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MyNCBI bibliographies, PubMed Central, book/journal/funding alerts, posters, mobile resources, and more. If we can't help you, we can find someone at Penn who can.
We normally schedule consults: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm."
Penn students, faculty, staff and associates with current Library borrowing privileges can borrow equipment for curricular and extra-curricular purposes, for use both on-campus and off-campus. Equipment is loaned for a period of one day.
The following equipment is available:
• IBM Thinkpad Laptops
• Epson PowerLite 1775W multimedia projector
• Canon EOS Rebel T2i Camera with 18-55 mm lens
• Camera tripod
• IPEVO Point 2 View USB document camera/webcam
• Epson GT-20000 flatbed scanner
• Blue Microphone Snowball Plug-and-Play USB microphone
• Zoom H4n portable digital recorder
• Buffalo 250 GB USB external hard drive
• Kingston 19-in-1 USB flash memory card reader
• Transcend 16 GB flash drive
• SanDisk Cruzer 8 GB flash drive
• TEAC 1.44MB USB external floppy disk drive
• Personal response systems clickers (set of 12)
• Poster boards and easels
• Phone and tablet chargers
• Mini-mouse for laptop
Posters are printed with an HP DesignJet T1100ps. The paper is 42" wide, but requires at least a half-inch margin on both sides. Your poster can be as long as you wish.